The well-being and safety of our players, coaches, referees and their families is of utmost importance. Cainhoy Athletic administrators and staff are closely monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation and will follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and health professionals with regards to our programming and activities.
There are a number of different resources and communications from the CDC regarding the Coronavirus that you can watch at CDC coronavirus information.
Our parent organization, South Carolina Youth Soccer has also mandated certain policies and guidelines across our State to support a safe return to play. Full details here: SCYS RTP guidelines
Key requirements for our coaches, players, parents, spectators and volunteers
- All Club personnel and Coaches are required to wear facemasks
- Parents will be seated on the same side of the field as their team during league matches where feasible
- Parents/spectators are required to wear face coverings during all SCYSA sanctioned activities/events/matches
- Players, parents and spectators are required to wear face coverings between their car and the field of play
- Parents/spectators to socially distance themselves from each other
We have established an opportunity to purchase club branded facemasks from coolermasks.com: coolermasks.com
FIELD LAYOUT and general supporter notice: CASC_FIELD_GUIDE
Cainhoy Athletic recognizes the risk associated with returning to play at this time in our shared journey through this terrible pandemic. No parent or player should feel obligated or pressured to return to group (small or otherwise) activities until they are comfortable with the playing environment.
We will continue monitoring information provided by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), US Youth Soccer (USYS), South Carolina Youth Soccer Association (SCYSA), US Club Soccer, as well as all local school districts and government officials. Updates in requirements or ‘return to play’ protocols will be shared here and with our Coaches.