FALL 2019 CALENDAR
OPENING Saturday (team meet): September 14th
Meet coach, distribute uniforms, finalize training schedule for U6/8, gather contact data, build snack schedule, etc.
FIRST GAME: September 21st
LAST GAME: November 9th
ROSTERS and GAME SCHEDULES
All activities for the U4 Micro Academy program will take place on the small soccer field behind the Point Hope United Methodist Church in Park West. 3404 Turgot Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Starting at 9.00 am and concluding no later than 10.30 am.
Meet & Greet event, 9.00 am on Saturday September 14th (no longer than one hour).
Season Training and Games on Saturdays between September 21st and November 2nd.
SPECIAL REQUESTS and OTHER ANSWERS (to common questions)
- If you know what team (coach) or friend you want to play with, enter on your application. We can usually honor these requests (95% of time) , but no guarantees can be made.
- We allow team coaches to select the night and time of training, so we can not answer that question, until teams are formed, coaches assigned, and field scheduling complete (September 14th event to finalize).
- Game times/locations will not be known until all teams are formed and schedules built (early September). We can tell you all games will be on Saturday and in Mount Pleasant.
NEW for 2019-2020
Our partner, Mount Pleasant Futsal and Junior Academy Technical Director will offer optional winter training for any serious U6 and U8 players who wish to advance their technical skills.
A 6-week course either side of the Christmas holidays for a very limited number of candidates, designed and hosted by professional coaches at their Park West (MP) location with access to indoor and outdoor space (as determined by weather).
Cost: $150 per player
Age brackets for Fall 2019
- U8: Children with birth years in 2012/2013
- U6: Children with birth years in 2014/2015
- U4 COED: Children with birth year 2016